Customer Account Manager
Our team is a growing collection of entrepreneurial manufacturing, sales, and engineering professionals dedicated to pushing state of the art human machine interfaces. We are looking for a creative customer account manager with positive energy to be responsible for all aspects of our customer portfolios through collaboration with cross-functional staff. This position will require someone who excels in strategic account management while managing day to day tactical details of customer needs.
You should apply if: You thrive in a dynamic team environment focused on innovation. Providing support and solutions for customers gives you a sense of accomplishment. You know what is the right thing to do for your customers while balancing business needs simultaneously.
· BS in Business or Technology/Engineering. MBA Preferred.
· 5 years of production related experience in Operations, Supply Chain, or Engineering
· Self-starter, highly motivated, and extremely collaborative
· Comfortable with fast pace, constant change, and handling multiple projects
· Ability to communicate effectively both, verbally and written
· Capable and willing to work extended hours as needed
· Ability to travel periodically to support customer business reviews
· Specific background with:
o Customer Relationship Management
o Strategic Account Management
o Inventory Management
o Pricing Strategies
o Revenue Management
o MRP/ERP systems
o Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
· 3-5 years minimum experience
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Protected Vet
Your application was submitted successfully.